What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest OS versions - discussions

Ian_NZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love being able to have two copies of the same app open but I cannot get two copies of Pages open. Anyone else have this problem?
11” ipad pro iOS 13.1.1

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I love being able to have two copies of the same app open but I cannot get two copies of Pages open. Anyone else have this problem?
11” ipad pro iOS 13.1.1

Apps have to support multiple instances of the same app. Looks like Apple has not updated Pages for this feature yet. It will probably get updated sometime in 2020 (that’s just an uninformed guess).

Neither Google Docs nor Word have been updated.

Ian_NZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wonderful, I updated and tried it out just before I went on to Tapatalk to rave about it. You beat me to, it.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iCloud for Windows 10.7 is for Windows 10 and later. iCloud for Windows 7.14 is for Windows 7 and later.
Safari 13.0.2 has been released for macOS Mojave 10.14.6 and macOS High Sierra 10.13.6.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are a few updates to 13.2 today: iOS, iPadOS, tvOS and HomePod.

There‘s also a security update for devices running iOS 12x: 12.4.3.

iPhone 5 and iPad 4 users have to update their devices to the latest available software version before November 3, or else they won‘t be able to use it any more.

iPad 2 and 3, as well as iPad mini (1st generation) and iPhone 4s have to be updated to iOS 9.3.6 to avoid the same.

Information is up to date:
Latest OS versions

Last edited:

Most reactions