What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Language translator

Charlie1054

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any translator apps that don't require an Internet connection to use. I found a couple of great apps, but you need to be connected to the Internet for them to work. This is not always possible when you're traveling. Thanks.

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean a phone connection or Internet google translate is what I use and you just need you 3G works on edge too but reallllly slow

my your upside be better then your downside

OP
C

Charlie1054

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Either one. I am trying to avoid international charges and if wifi is not available they don't work, right? I just downloaded the google translator,but will be traveling to Mexico and from what I understand, you need either the 3G connection(which would be charged international charges) or wifi. Should I be asking about this on iPhone forum? *blush*. I just thought of that.

Most reactions

Latest posts