1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

LAMP web application programmer here - want to conver twebsite to iPad app

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by gingerbraid, Jul 13, 2012.

1. gingerbraid

gingerbraid iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LAMP web application programmer here - want to convert website to iPad app

Hi,

I've developed a LAMP client-server web application, with HTML/PHP front-end web interface and an underlying MySQL database, with a logic code layer written in Python. I want to make a mobile version of this system for iPad, like Yahoo Mail Mobile, or Facebook mobile. I have no idea where to begin. Could someone please point me in the right direction of what I should look for (actually, if it's even possible to do?)

In a nutshell what my app does: My application is an information management system, where users log in through the web and can search for their data, modify it, or add new data (it's stored on a remote server in a MySQL database).

Any help is appreciated!
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012