Lack of iPad Accessories?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Seadog, May 3, 2010.

1. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    SeaDog you are wrong we work closely with Apple, they didn’t provide us any technical information before the official launch in the market …

i will give you an example: Most of the film be sell the first month of iPad delivery are absolutely not accurate as they be designed based on the picture available in the Apple website, this include all Gel Case and leather cover … for a Gel case you need to open a mould witch take 20 days at least , many company they bet on the flexibility of the Silicone and Pu material for made their products, this in our eyes is cheat the customer we have prepare all in advance but we wait to be sure and if we need we adjust the mould …

If you take a look of the products catalog of serious company, they doesn’t have products need a mould because they are also waiting to confirm all details, after that of course you can many small company taking the opportunity to made fast money this is short term view.

PS: i don’t take it at all as a criticism, and i clearly understand your needing

2. Superbike81

Superbike81
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ummmmmm, it's been a month.

Give it some time, accessories will come, they aren't going to be abundant at launch.

3. Seadog

Seadog
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Between design time, tool up time, cost analysis, market analysis, and everything else, I fully understand the delays, but that never helps when I have a nice shiny toy and need something NOW.:D Heck, I have been twiddling my thumbs for four months waiting for some regulators to finish approving a project.

4. iVan

iVan
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Blame Apple for delays, they're used to it!:D

5. cwisnoski

cwisnoski
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Wow we are all into instant gratification, are we not ?

the ipad has only been out for 1 month. Give it some time. They have sold over 1 million iPad's. The accessory's will come, in time.

My $.02
    CW

6. dancing bird

dancing bird
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    much more iPad accessories will come soonest

I completely agree with cwisnoski, much more iPad accessories: case, bag, sleeve, protect film...... will come soonest to meet market demand. At present, iPad only sold in USA, when sold all over the world, you'll see a much more crazy iPad market, also an amazing accessories selling. There will be various choices with continous R&D for iPad fans.:):)

KINROO Electronics Co.,Ltd. this link bring 9 items of iPad case for your reference. If still on one fit you, please wait later.

7. misterkofa

misterkofa
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Give it some time... But with the battery life on this thing, I think a car charger isn't a must have.