What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kobo e-reader for my Ipad

Raja1205

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have installed "Kobo e-reader" on my Ipad (1.0) but i don't have idea to load .epub books in "Kobo e-reader".

Can you help me any one please!!!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please read our rules? I have deleated your multiple posts.

4. Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion. One thread posted in multiple forums is subject to deletion.

We welcome you to post but think before you copy....

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum! Good to see you and I hope you enjoy your visits.

There are a couple of ways to get epubs onto the iPad so you can read them with the Kobo app. The first way is to connect the iPad to iTunes. Then, at the bottom of the first page (the Summary page), if you scroll to the bottom, you should see a line for the Kobo reader. You can drag and drop your books into the box, once the Kobo line is highlighted.

The other way is via the app. Somewhere on the app (I don't exactly know because I don't use that app) is a place where you can download books that you've purchased from Kobo. If you don't own any books specifically by that company, then when you DO buy them, they are able to be downloaded.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

P.S. Please make only one post per question. We've deleted your other post and ask you to restrict your replies and comments to this thread. It helps to keep the conversation in one place (and keeps within our rules). In addition, I've moved this thread to the hell section, where hopefully, more people will see it and chime in.

Most reactions

Latest posts