What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights & Dragons rise of the dark

Soul Beaver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me too, I'm over level 100 and my main guy can solo up to the the second last area,

my code is XBB-CNM-WBB

Last edited:

Seylan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add: XBB-CPN-PGX

And is there a proper forum somewhere for this app? I can't find anything on google. It'd be nice to have a place to discuss the events and different strategies (such as the best way to fuse and combine armor).

Seylan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still don't find a forum. I'm having a really hard time leveling the more advanced armor types.

Razatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haze101 said:
Add me if u like my code is XBB-CDH-YXC

Does any one know how to form good armour and where do find more fusions stones faster ?

Zenobia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me: XBB-DZC-RZY

I, too, haven't found a forum on this game, but bumped the thread in this one so we can at least help each other out there. :)

EliMatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:( all the guys in the arena are too strong for me..... I'm ranked 2000 and they are all below 1900 and I can't beat any or them

Anyway add me XBB-GFM-GCH

Most reactions

Latest posts