What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kitchen/bathroom design

ercsliberty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone knows of a design app for kitchen and bathroom design, where i can design my own kitchen and bathroom remodel? thanks

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Not really.

You've got 'tech drawing' apps like 'Idraw', 'home design 3d' , 'autocad ws' and 'draw floor plan', but nothing specific to bathroom/kitchen design with appropriate 2d/3d symbols.

Last edited:
OP
E

ercsliberty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really.

You've got 'tech drawing' apps like 'Idraw', 'home design 3d' , 'autocad ws' and 'draw floor plan', but nothing specific to bathroom/kitchen design with appropriate 2d/3d symbols.

will check them, thanks

josephsqrussell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The design of a kitchen, the settings and the appliances vary from one person or family to another. The design will depend on how large the family is, the size of the kitchen, the lifestyle of the family and how much time is spent in the kitchen.

stephanielewis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the Auto card software you can design your bathroom and also kitchen. You will take good designs from any experience designer.

isabellajacob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good kitchen design online means having a layout for your kitchen that provides you with an efficient and pleasant area in which to prepare meals and do related tasks. Understanding the kitchen work triangle concept and the basic kitchen layouts is a valuable starting point to design a kitchen online that you like.

tonette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kitchens have so many design options that they are literally never ending. Kitchen design ideas include features such as cabinetry, tiles, counter tops, appliances, hardware and fixtures.

Antwan8100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Conceptual designs and inspired styles are new life into your home.Today,people have become very particular about their kitchen design, especially women.So,in case you'r interested in designing a kitchen,you know what to do!This is really helpful for those people who wish to provide their home with advanced and stylish looking.I'm agreed what's said above.

Last edited:

jamesbacher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kitchen design Perth

I found bathroom and kitchen design in Perth and these kitchen designs to complement and enhance your home!!!

Most reactions