1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Kingston Mobilelite wireless vs Sony WG-C20

Discussion in 'Portable WIFI Drives' started by _North_, Jan 30, 2014.

1. _North_

_North_ iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI guys,

I am searching for a device in order to expand the memory of my iPad, and I looked at these:
    --> Kingston Mobilelite wireless
    --> Sony WG-C20

I have found many reviews about the kingstone and all owners are happy with it, regarding the Sony instead, it seems to have better features/specifications, but I have not found any review, test, or opinions of users.
    Can anyone give me some feedback about the Sony?

In particular I was searching for feedback about its App, and the possibility to open different video files (avi, mp4, etc, mkv), perhaps through third-party apps.

Thanks in advance
    N
  2. Kevin002

Kevin002 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can actually add RavPower filehub to your list. I have a chance to test it out and I love how it transfer my pics from a phone to USB storage. In this way I could clear out my phone and expand the memory of my devices.