What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingdom Age: Tips and Tricks

Dern75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mikey your links are bad. I've searched high and low and found no f/r page. So I'm replying to any Kingdom age w/ my ID. have a great day!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dern75 said:
Mikey your links are bad. I've searched high and low and found no f/r page. So I'm replying to any Kingdom age w/ my ID. have a great day!

I have to disagree, the link is good, it took me straight to the friend request thread.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
191-581-334 add me

Dern...

I received your PM--the above link which Mickey330 is still open and active for friend requests for Kingdom age.

Please use that thread for requests. What thread are you referring to in your PM to me?

Skimonkey

cmerritt923

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm confused about Allies.

1. What exactly do they do for you? How do they help you? I've read that they are some kind of a multiplier, but I don't know what it is they are multiplying...

2. And how do you add them? I've had three guys send me their ID and ask me to be their ally...but I can't see their profiles, and when I try and add them, nothing happens.

Thombomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to get rune boxes? I've killed many monsters, invade & attack others but still didn't get any, any idea? Thanks
I found my rune boxes from attacking monsters and foes. Currently in Mountain of Blessings.

How and where do you get the magic keys? How do you access them.

Thombomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found my rune boxes from attacking monsters and foes. Currently in Mountain of Blessings.

How and where do you get the magic keys? How do you access them.

tommyarmour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will a magic key guarantee you a rare gem? I have 28 rune boxes, and 8 rare gems. I really want to get the last two monsters to help me. I am willing to purchase 5 dollars worth of diamonds if I know I buy the magic key and actually get a rare gem from the chest. Cause over the last 3 days I have got allies :(, low amounts of gold :(, a couple of worthless items :, I just need two more rare gem's to get the last two guys. So if anyone can tell me if the magic key guarantees me a rare gem then I will gladly pay the 5 dollars for the diamonds to get the magic key.

I have the distinct feeling the magic key just gets you something, not a automatic rare gem. That is not worth buying the diamonds to me. :(

thuthukoko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is some mentioning abt having to buy armors and staff . Does it mean that you have to buy armor for everyone of your units? I know it sounds dumb but can someone please clarify it for me ? Thanks.

Bigspottedcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
duh

There is some mentioning abt having to buy armors and staff . Does it mean that you have to buy armor for everyone of your units? I know it sounds dumb but can someone please clarify it for me ? Thanks.

Yes - that does sound dumb. You must buy weapons and armour for your units. Go to your PROFILE under the MENU. To the right of your ATTACK DEFENCE stats there is a "i". This will tell you if you have the correct number of your units for your number of allies and armour weapon requirements.

thuthukoko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for the reply. But be nice to other people. Just knowing sth abt some game on iPad doesn't make u a genius. K?

Deebo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing for a month or so and have been trying to get my income per hour up. I'm at about 1,600. Whenever I look at my opponents they seem to make more, however I always have twice as many money buildings and they're leveled substantially higher than theirs. My buildings are also the latest available for our level. Is there something simple I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

Bigspottedcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weird

I've been playing for a month or so and have been trying to get my income per hour up. I'm at about 1,600. Whenever I look at my opponents they seem to make more, however I always have twice as many money buildings and they're leveled substantially higher than theirs. My buildings are also the latest available for our level. Is there something simple I'm doing wrong?

I am level 76 with an income of 3500. I have completed level 1 mastery of all missions.

Here are some tips for advanced players:

1. Upgrade your vault as soon as you can.

2. Start with Riflemen, Centurions and Ornithopters while trying to upgrade for lvl 10 breeding den or gnomish workshop.

3. Forget about magic units - too fragile to be of use

4. Use skill upgrades to increase Hero strength and Stamina

5. Avoid battle unless you are sure of victory. What's the point of winning 1,000 if you lose 2,000 in units?

6. Ensure you have the maximum number of allies for your level - the maximum number of units and that you have enough armour and weapons.

Finally - don't camp. It is a stupid waste of time that holds no benefits for this game.

I forgot to answer that question. If their income per hour is higher than yours with fewer buildings and upgrades, it is probably a bug. People have noticed it already. But buildings aren't the main source of income later on. Battle and missions are.

Add me 811-669-329

BobFishcake

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Check their cottages. It could be that they have just leveled their buildings that have the quickest turn around so their IPH may be misleading. Personally I like to level my silo's and stables that have 18~24 hour turn arounds just so you get a decent amount of cash when you collect. Of course they then make better targets for others though.

BobFishcake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3. Forget about magic units - too fragile to be of use

I'm not sure I entirely agree with this. Its not often mentioned but you lose way more units in attack than you do in defense. So even a high casualty priest works well in defense. But if you dont have enough units and use your priests in attack then yeah they will fall like flies. So to ensure this doesnt happen I would combine then with the battering rams so you effectively end up with an 8 attack and 17 def unit for 650g.

Most reactions

Latest posts