What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle to iBooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a DVD here with over 6000 kindle books on how can I transfer these to iBooks?
Ive not D/L iBooks yet or kindle so don't know which to get.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a DVD here with over 6000 kindle books on how can I transfer these to iBooks?
Ive not D/L iBooks yet or kindle so don't know which to get.

You cannot transfer books from Kindle to iBooks, however there is a free Kindle app that will allow you to read your Kindle books on the iPad.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you just drag and drop on itunes as u do with music etc?

The Kindle app will sync with the Kindle Store automatically. All books that you purchased there will be uploaded to the iPad. You don't need to worry about the DVD.

Tim

OP
G

Gazr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I havnt purchased any books. my mate did me a copy of this dvd with all the books on for kindle;)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - I'm sorry then - we can't help. These books do not belong to you and iPad Forum does not condone the use of pirated apps, books, movies or music. This thread is closed.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts