What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle, sync books

Jochen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently bought a book at Amazon that was transferred to my iPad. I can access and read it using the Kindle App. Now I wonder where that book (the file) resides and if i could sync this book with iTunes? Using iTunes on my PC does not show any Kindle book. Where on the ipad is that kindle book stored? Looking at the iPad with some file manager does not show any file that represents the books I bought at Amazon. Isn't the kindle book stored on the iPad?

Thanks in advance
Jochen

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are you trying to do?

Your Kindle books are on Amazon's data base and whichever device you loaded them onto, like the iPad. They don't live on iTunes. You need a Kindle or the Kindle app to read them. If you want to read them on computer, download the Kindle for PC app and log on with your existing Amazon account.

If you're trying to back them up, I know how to do that only from a Kindle, not iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts