What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle Help

msalicea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Am Not Able To Open My Kindle App For Some Odd Reason. I keep getting a message saying that, "Kindle Cannot Download Now. Try Again Later!" This has been going on for 2 days now..... Can someone please help me?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been buying and downloading Kindle books all weekend without problem.

Might be something is up with your account. Suggest you call Amazon support.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
msalicea said:
I Am Not Able To Open My Kindle App For Some Odd Reason. I keep getting a message saying that, "Kindle Cannot Download Now. Try Again Later!" This has been going on for 2 days now..... Can someone please help me?

Do you have the kindle app on more than one device and if so,is the problem present on all devices? If the answer is yes you definitely need to contact Amazon about the problem. If you only have the app on one device,try deleting the app and re-installing it. If this doesn't help you may want to contact Amazon.

Most reactions

Latest posts