What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle app

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I cant see where I delete books from my library, can someone tell me please?

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Use the All Items view for books on your Device, then slide to the left on the book in question. You will see where it says "Archive" in red. Tapping on that will remove the book from your device.

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to delete from device, do as AQ suggests.

If you want to delete from your library (as in permanently delete without a trace and no further access unless you buy the book again), sign into your Amazon account online, drop down your account menu to Manage Your Kindle, drop down the Actions menu on whichever book you want to delete, tap on "Delete from library." Gone for good. (Give it a minute or so to update on Amazon's data base, synch your Kindle app on iPad (tap on the curly arrow on lower right), then there should be no trace on your iPad as well.)

Most reactions

Latest posts