What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle App vs. iBook

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kindle because I can pick up where I left off on my android, blackberry, desktop....

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think ibooks has the better viewing experience... But the amazon library has quite a few more books than iTunes. I haven't owned a kindle but if you already have an account its a no-brainer to access your library thru the app.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kindle App

I find more books in the Kindle app than in iBooks. Furthermore, it seems that you can get most books for less in the Kindle.

naviman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whichever has the cheapest book I want to read. In the rare case when the prices are the same, I choose iBooks.

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before I got a Kindle, I had a reader from eBookwise.com. I liked it better than kindle. It was half the price (at the time). It was backlit, which I loved because I like to read in the car, bed,etc. It was much easier to hold than either the kindle or the iPad.....it was thicker and had a ridge to hold. Books were plentiful as kindle and cost less. I gave mine to my brother, but I sort of regret it. I'm pretty sure they are still for sale.

Most reactions

Latest posts