What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kind Of A New Member

Wing rider

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just received an email that as a new member I should post an introduction which I already did a couple weeks ago but what the heck, two is better than one.

Anyway, earlier this month I picked up a 128 gig iPad Air 2 to replace an old Asus laptop than was failing and I'm quite pleased with the iPad. I've used an iPhone at work for years currently using an iPhone 6+ so the iPad wasn't a major change for me, just a very nice one. Got a good price as Best Buy was selling the 128 gig models at the same price as the 64 gig ones which was what I actually went to buy. Not a tough decision, ya know?

I am using the iPad Air 2 with one of those protective cases with the little built-in blue tooth keyboards but I don't recall the brand. I like it as opposed to typing on the screen which is a challenge even on the larger iPhone 6+.

So ends the introduction part deux.

OP
Wing rider

Wing rider

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks again and I must say I have this weird sense of deja vu all over again!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just received an email that as a new member I should post an introduction which I already did a couple weeks ago but what the heck, two is better than one.

Anyway, earlier this month I picked up a 128 gig iPad Air 2 to replace an old Asus laptop than was failing and I'm quite pleased with the iPad. I've used an iPhone at work for years currently using an iPhone 6+ so the iPad wasn't a major change for me, just a very nice one. Got a good price as Best Buy was selling the 128 gig models at the same price as the 64 gig ones which was what I actually went to buy. Not a tough decision, ya know?

I am using the iPad Air 2 with one of those protective cases with the little built-in blue tooth keyboards but I don't recall the brand. I like it as opposed to typing on the screen which is a challenge even on the larger iPhone 6+.

So ends the introduction part deux.
Welcome to the forum Wing rider! Great intros, both of them :)
And have a great Christmas and an excellent 2016.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts