What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicked out of Safari

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sj22 said:
Yes, I hold the button until I get the red slider bar, slide Tito turn off the machine. Then I wait about 20 seconds and turn the iPad on again. I added all the apps at once when I got the iPad

You are not doing a reset that way Sj. First double press the home button and the task bar will appear. Tap and hold one the apps until they all begin to jiggle. There will be a red minus sign at the top left of each app's icon. Tap each minus sign to close the apps, you are not deleting them just closing, when all apps are closed hold the power/sleep button AND the home button down at the same time. Keep holding them until the screen goes blank, if the red slider appears ignore it, keep holding both buttons down until the Apple logo appears. Now you can let go. The logo will stay on for quite a while and them the regular start up screen will appear. Slide to the ON position and you should be in good shape. Hope this helps but let us know.

Last edited:

Most reactions