What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecknoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.teckno.net
I can't seem to get Keynote to move to the next page without a screen tap, I'm trying to get a continuous display with each slide showing for about 5/7 seconds.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies

Sent from my iPad using iPF

chinajon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tap the slide on the left pane. Tap Transitions on the menu that appears. Tap options on the lower left of the transitions panel.
Tap After Previous Transition. Slide to the seconds you want. You can delay up to 60 seconds.
You can add an empty last object such as an animated clip art, and do the same for longer transitions.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
tap the slide on the left pane. Tap Transitions on the menu that appears. Tap options on the lower left of the transitions panel.
Tap After Previous Transition. Slide to the seconds you want. You can delay up to 60 seconds.
You can add an empty last object such as an animated clip art, and do the same for longer transitions.

Hi Chinajon - this is a 5 year old post and the poster has not been here for over 2 years - the thread should be closed. Dave :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As was stated by Dave, this thread is almost 5 years old and the OP has not been back. In addition, a lot has changed in the last five years and solutions offered now may not have worked with iOS 5.
With that, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions