What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote, Numbers, Pages

pilgrimav8r

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've asked a few questions on here before about all the above. I use them all quite a bit and although they are damned good they just lack that extra few yards. Some of my complaints are simple things like lack of colours, fonts etc. But just for information I think I have solved that one and I hope my cheat, if that is what it's called helps others.

I have just been into an apple shop and from a Apple Mac computer (sadly I don't have one and my work are not quite ready to buy one for me) I sent myself (email) about 25 samples from the vast spectrum available on a mac and 10 different fonts - guess what? Open the email in keynote, numbers, pages on an iPad and bobs your uncle it works. Just copy it into the presentation etc and the you go.

But please tell me surely there are enough people on here willing to pay more for the apps to work properly without this?

Tech_Junkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love the option for more fonts! I type a lot on the road, and I use my iPad for blogs, work, and personal emails. I would love the option for installing fonts! Even if we can't install fonts, I'd love to have a much vaster font selection!

OP
pilgrimav8r

pilgrimav8r

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me too. As I said they are good but lack some of the basics which is so sad. I use all the iWork's package, they are all good but and it's the but they do not have to be.

If you want a font open keynote on a mac, type anything, copy it, paste it and change the font as many times as you want fonts. Save the pres and email it to your ipad. Open it in keynote, that's one of the options. Save it as a template pres and copy and paste it into you pres and you have the font you want - same with colours.

Most reactions

Latest posts