What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote Issue

pivek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody Know if there is an issue regarding Keynote crashing after JB with Absinthe 2.0.1 and then with the Absinthe v. 2.0.4.? ( only Cydia no other cydia app nor tweaks installed) . I have an iPad2 wifi 32g.

OP
pivek

pivek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone give me a hand please?.. My keynote with iOS 5.1.1 Crashes with every version of the absinthe JB. It use to work perfectly with the 5.0.1 absinthe JB... Any way to find out or notify greenpoisOn for a fix?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have any issues with keynote here. Have you tried removing keynote it then re-installing from the App Store ON THE IPAD (don't sync across from iTunes)? That normally fixes any inconsistent app states which prevent them from starting up.

OP
pivek

pivek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give it a try and let you know eventually...:thumbs:

OP
pivek

pivek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks f4780y your recommendation worked perfectly. Now I have iOS 5.1.1 jailbroken and keynote working smoothly. :thumbs:

Most reactions