What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote for iPad freezes on iOS8.3

Erez Kaminsky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On iOS 8.3 using 'Keynote for iPad' the app freezes repeatedly (since the last update of April 21st) while editing slides. 30 sec. later comes alive again, then freezes again after a few editing actions. Anyone with the same problem? I tried everything 'app support' tells me except deleting and reinstalling the App because I have a lot of files that I'd lose. Recommendations anyone?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do you have Use iCloud turned on in Keynotes settings?

If so, deleting and reinstalling the app should restore the files afterwards (after you turn documents back on in the newly downloaded app).

You can go to icloud.com on a computer and check to see if your documents are safely in iCloud. As and extra, extra precaution you can download them to your computer from there as well.

Or you can save your Keynote files to DropBox (or other cloud service) before the deletion.

Most reactions