What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard

sicilianoneto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The keyboard on my iPad came to middle of the screen and cannot use the send button on the mIl.anybody knows how to fix it.
Tks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Use the small keyboard key at the bottom right to drag it back to the bottom of the screen. It will lock in place. Or, tap and hold on the same key for a menu, and choose Dock.

If you don't like the floating keyboard and split keyboard options you can turn them off in Settings > General > Keyboard. Your keyboard will stay firmly anchored to he bottom of the screen and the new keyboard key will go away. I'm still playing with them occasionally trying to make up my mind.

OP
S

sicilianoneto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Use the small keyboard key at the bottom right to drag it back to the bottom of the screen. It will lock in place. Or, tap and hold on the same key for a menu, and choose Dock.

If you don't like the floating keyboard and split keyboard options you can turn them off in Settings > General > Keyboard. Your keyboard will stay firmly anchored to he bottom of the screen and the new keyboard key will go away. I'm still playing with them occasionally trying to make up my mind.

Tks.It worked.

Most reactions

Latest posts