1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Keyboard

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by DKM1956, Aug 26, 2013.

1. DKM1956

DKM1956 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have had my iPad 2 since September 2011 and just recently the keyboard is acting sluggish and unresponsive at times any ideas now to resolve? Of course the warranty just ran out or I would go apple directly
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +816 / 0
    Hi DKM..... - welcome to the forum! :) I have an iPad 2 also and I'm assuming that you are talking about the 'on-screen' keyboard (KB) vs. a BT KB which I also own - correct? If so and if not already done, I would first suggest a 'Restart' and if not effective a 'Reset' of the iPad - now, if you've already done these steps, then please post back for further advice - good luck! Dave

3. DKM1956

DKM1956 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks that seemed to help
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +816 / 0
    Well, good - but let us know if the maneuvers completely corrected your issue? If not, please post back - could be another problem - good luck! :) Dave