What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard Suggestions

MiniSOS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Three diff keyboards and I'm not happy. Does anyone have a suggestion for a keyboard and case combo w a keyboard that is identical to a full-size keyboard? I loved the Clamcase that I had until it broke into numerous pieces. The next keyboard had a very "funky" layout that I just could not get used to - for instance, the shift key had become an on/off switch for the screen. WTH! Now I'm unto a third keyboard and although the keys are normal, the punctuation marks are not - I need to hit the "fn" key, not the shift key to use them. Um, no thanks. I'm too old to learn new tricks. I, also, liked the ability w the ClamCase to use the keyboard as a stand. This one swivels and opens/closes quite strangely. Unfortunately I cannot tell you the brand but it's one of the most popular sold on EBay.

Any insight or advice would be MUCH appreciated! I am a writer and this search is driving me nuts.

Most reactions