What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard dock help!

yuvibhalla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys...
i just bought myself the ipad keyboard dock, but it doesn't seem to work?
i got an iPad 1 running v3.2....
does the dock need a specific OS version n higher to work or should it work with all OS's?

Cheers!

OP
yuvibhalla

yuvibhalla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any help would be greatly appreciated guys... don't know if i should return it n pick up the Bluetooth one instead, or stick to the keyboard dock.. please help guys!!
thanks!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved your post to the Help section of the Forum as I think it might get a better response there. There's a re-direct in the original location.

I know of no reason why it won't operate with this version of iOS.

Have you tried the 'fixes nearly all problem with the iPad' solution - a complete power down (by holding the Power key down for a couple of seconds until the slider control appears and then accepting the offer to switch off) followed by a power up (hold down the Power key for a second until the white Apple logo appears, then wait for it to power up - takes a few seconds).

Let us know and perhaps you'll get more suggestions too.

Good Luck

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts