What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard Closes Constantly on Facebook (all browsers)

MsMarcia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have an issue with their keyboard constantly closing while trying to type on Facebook when using a browser (as opposed to the Facebook app)? This is a real annoying problem for me. I'll be typing a message on Facebook, and the keyboard closes about every 5-10 seconds and I end up inadvertently clicking on a link behind the keyboard and get redirected.

It happens on Safari and Atomic browsers. I suspect this is an issue with Facebook because it only happens on Facebook but was wondering if it's specific to my account or if it's a widespread problem (and I know I would never get an answer from Facebook if I ask them).

localhost8080

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
jonathansblog.co.uk
ive not used fb in the browser since they updated their app, bu it sounds like something to do with the way fb constantly polls the servers for updates

rlr1834

iPF Noob
Reaction score
localhost8080 said:
ive not used fb in the browser since they updated their app, bu it sounds like something to do with the way fb constantly polls the servers for updates

I have a recurring problem with the keyboard closing on numerous occaisons, regardless of the site I am visiting. It is very frustrating and I have not found a fix. Perhaps other people can provide a solution. I hope so !

Most reactions

Latest posts