What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard clicks!

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My keyboard clicks have gone. Not just on Safari, but any app. I have gone into settings and made sure they're on, the volume is up, sound is working, but no clicks. I want them back! Can anyone tell me how please. They have been there all week and I have added no new apps today to force a change. Thanks!

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we may have had the same problem, this was my solution...

there's a "mute/play" toggle button that can't be accessed anywhere but by double-clicking the home button and swiping to the right (at the bottom, see attachment)... i didn't remember setting it to mute...

Attachments

• image-2368492925.png
    image-2368492925.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:

PSUMATT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't want to highjack thread but what app did you use to write here on your screen? Very cool!

PSUMATT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the risk of making it a major Jack..I downloaded that app and it is cool. :)

OP
Milliebert

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
88raymond said:
i wonder how the OP is faring....

The OP is faring very well thank you. I did the swipe and unmuted. I didn't think to look there as music was still playing and all other sounds were working. But thank you for the tip and now I know for next time! I neeeeeed the clicks.... Lol x

Most reactions