What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kensington Keyfolio - Troubles....Ideas?

domsdabomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I bought the Kensington keyfolio imitation leather case w/ bluetooth keyboard. Well every time the ipad sleeps the connection breaks, and when I wake the ipad back up I have to go back into settings tap on the device under blutooth and re enter the code, I love the keyboard/case but HATE having to reconnect it everysingle time. Any ideas to correct this?

PuckJunkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same issue and finally found the answer by looking for the same problem with other bluetooth keyboards. The secret is to wake up your iPad from the keyboard, not from the iPad. If you lean on the home button on the keyboard for a bit, the keyboard will wake up; then hit it once more and your iPad will come back to life already paired up with the keyboard. Not sure what the design theory is there, but it works for me so far.

Happy typing.

tower1078

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i am new to this, but need a little help, it there an online user manual for the Kensington "KeyFolio Pro" keyboard? i could do with a little help finding out what it dose, many thanks. Al

Most reactions

Latest posts