What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeps redirecting

echolodge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in brazil and whenever i open a browser, it automatically redirects me the the brazil site, it is driving me crazy!!!
I cannot get into yahoo.com, keeps going to brazil yahoo and there are no option or configuration pages that i can go to.
Same with chrome browser, redirects to brazil sites... Help! I've tried location changes and erasing cookies but nothing works. Please help!

NielNiel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in brazil and whenever i open a browser, it automatically redirects me the the brazil site, it is driving me crazy!!!
I cannot get into yahoo.com, keeps going to brazil yahoo and there are no option or configuration pages that i can go to.
Same with chrome browser, redirects to brazil sites... Help! I've tried location changes and erasing cookies but nothing works. Please help!

Try setting dns server at your modem router.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
E

echolodge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NielNiel said:
Try setting dns server at your modem router.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Could you let me know how i can set the dns server on the modem router?
Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts