What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep iPad Mini?

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iJamesH said:
I have a gut myself what I do is prop up a pillow and rest the iPad on my chest.

Nice. A great reason to stop any delusions of an ab workout program. Hehehehehe

pommie82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the iPad mini on lauch day and i use it the same amount or maybe more then i use my 9'7 iPad i use my iPad mini just to quickly look at stuff in the house but i haven't taken it out and about yet because i'am waiting for the Otterbox defender series case for the iPad mini should be here in the UK on the 30th november fingers crossed of coarse.I like to the 9'7 iPad in bed to watch films & Tv Series or Live TV depending what on.I think the mini was worth the investment.Since using the mini for search and reading and things like that i find the 9'7inch iPad a bit heavy to be holding so i will just use the 9'7 inch iPad for purely just for watching media on and that it.

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My other half would freak if I kept both! I have to pass along the big iPad to him and keep the mini for me to ensure domestic harmony!

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ladydi said:
My other half would freak if I kept both! I have to pass along the big iPad to him and keep the mini for me to ensure domestic harmony!

Divorce court would solve that dilemma but it would also creat a whole host of other dilemmas so it probably isn't worth the effort.

gmaines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2, iPad mini and the iPad 4. Giving the 2 to my brother... Love the 4 and love the Mini. Will use the mini when I travel.... I am a happy camper.

Most reactions

Latest posts