What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep away from xhumans they will rip you off

ukgreetingcards

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been watching these guys for sometime they offer so call great games the title looks very good and the image they use is also very tempting but they do not deliver what they promise. What I cannot understand is how Apple have let them still con customers since 2010 up to now you have only got to read the reviews of customers who have paid for games and all the get is basic pictures some of the prices are £2.99 so come apple please ban humans before they rip of anybody else.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your post. iPad Forum is not affiliated with Apple in any way whatsoever - it is an entirely independent, privately owned and operated Forum that has no connection - either commercial or personal - with Apple. We expect (hope) that Apple read and take note of the comments made by Members, as we are by far the biggest iPad Forum around, but we have no control over the apps that Apple chose to approve for release in the App Store.

If you have purchased one of these apps and are not happy with it, then Apple operate a refund procedure - if you call their Support Line with the reference number of the transaction from your iTunes invoice, they will reimburse the cost of the app as a credit to your iTunes account.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts