What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

karmakid

karmakid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have had my IPad for several months, purchased before Christmas hoping it would help me with my EBay listing but was too busy to try to figure it all out, am slowly getting used to it now but can't change the ITunes my kids put on there with one of my own. Does anyone know how I can change it?
Looking forward to many fun hours playing with my new toy.
Thanks
Karol

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you don't mind losing what is already on it, just setup your own iTunes account on the computer and sync with it. It will tell you that it is going to remove everything. Just say yes.

If you need to save content, and that content was through your kid's iTunes account, then things get complicated. If the stuff you want to save was not purchased through their iTunes, then there are ways. If the content was purchased through their iTunes account there is no way for you to keep it without also keeping their account active on the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts