What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justice

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I feel I am not doing my jailbreak justice with the few changes I've made lol.... I'm so lost and in over my head.... I have no clue all I can do with this....

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol it can be a little overwhelming. You did get past the step that many people never take, you did the jailbreak! Obviously the best part of the jailbreak is the ability to make your idevice yours, so its impossible for anyone to tell you what the best tweaks are. For me, i have basically been thinking "what don't i like about my iPad?", and then i set out to find a tweak to improve the thing that don't like. I have also spent some time browsing through Cydia and looking at what is available. Have fun!

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well some of the things I really wanted to do I can't on my ipad or they aren't updated yet... I want 5 apps across and I want unfold to work again.... I'm hoping lockscreens will work better cause I still haven't found one that will... I know the jb is new to this iOS so I will keep waiting for more amazing things to happen... been fun so far.... Wasn't to scary cause I did a jb on my iPod 2...

iZach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've now completely worked over my iPad Mini, but initially I jailbroke simply to be able to close all of the apps in my multitasking bar with one button. The great thing is that you can go absolutely crazy, or just throw in some additional functionality you hadn't had before.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rhardin said:
Well some of the things I really wanted to do I can't on my ipad or they aren't updated yet... I want 5 apps across and I want unfold to work again.... I'm hoping lockscreens will work better cause I still haven't found one that will... I know the jb is new to this iOS so I will keep waiting for more amazing things to happen... been fun so far.... Wasn't to scary cause I did a jb on my iPod 2...

You can do 5 (or more) across with Springtomize2. It does a ton of other useful stuff as well so it is well worth the price.

Attachments

• image-759825537.jpg
    image-759825537.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

wrathchild

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can get all kinds of ideas on youtube. People will show you all their favorite tweaks and how to get them. That's how I learned everything.

Most reactions