What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Wireless Dual USB Car Charger

lhamilton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anybody tried this product with an iPad 4? The documentation says it's made for iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 2 and iPad. (It would seem reasonable though that it would work ok with the iPad 4 and likely the min too though you'd have to use your own cable since they don't provide a lightning cable.). Thx.

Linda

danielsmith32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also looking to purchase dual usb car charger for my ipad 4, but I'm looking for the fast more reliable adapters. So far, I've seen quite a few forums and websites recommending the PoweGen dual usb car charger, but most of them didn't really expand on the charging aspect. According to this site Usb Car Chargers Review, the Power gen seems "decent" but I'm looking for more personal reviews that confirm the same thing.

IGonz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am using the EZOPower black dual USB car charger in my Chevy Sonic LTZ. I chose this because of the low profile and the blue indicator light.
Also have and using the one without the indicator light.
Been charging my iPad 4 4g LTE and New Trent powerpak with 2.1amp port and iPhone 5 and kindle paper white with the other port. Been charging the iPad 4 with it for almost 2 years with no issues.

Most reactions

Latest posts