What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just want to day Hi! (and ask for help!)

andrej33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi gang!
Just joined. My wife and I are musicians in SW Florida. Been a HUGE mac fan since my first mac SE (which i still have working great). Have since purchased about 15 mac products including my 8 core mac pro which runs my studio. Thinking about an iPad to put in my rig but there are a couple things it does not do - or I can't find an app for. Maybe someone can help me out.
I like (and need) the way itunes on a regular computer works. You can set an eq and volume for each song. And you can un-check each song in a playlist so it plays only the song you selected and then it stops until you select another song. I know the current Itunes/ipod for the iPad does not function that way. I know I can work around the playlist thing by having a separate playlist for each song with only that song in it, but the other two problems I have not found a work around for. Is there another app that may work for me? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Andre

Most reactions