What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just updated to IOS 5 Questions

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. All my contacts are GONE !!!!

2. I now have a new Newsstand Folder with the update. How can I move my paper subscriptions into the Newsstand Folder? For some reason NY Times went in by itself but my London Times and Sunday Times subscriptions won't go in?

3. The new Reminder App. How can I get it to automatically sync with the calendar app?
Also in the Reminder thing, can you sort the order of things for that day?

Last edited:

dml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ayrshire said:
1. All my contacts are GONE !!!!

2. I now have a new Newsstand Folder with the update. How can I move my paper subscriptions into the Newsstand Folder? For some reason NY Times went in by itself but my London Times and Sunday Times subscriptions won't go in?

3. The new Reminder App. How can I get it to automatically sync with the calendar app?
Also in the Reminder thing, can you sort the order of things for that day?

Not sure if the times and st apps are updated yet. The ST said that there would be an update in the app store when it was ready but I am not sure when that will be.

Most reactions

Latest posts