What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just saying hi, I'm new

Engywook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Just popping in to introduce myself. I'm a web developer who has been doing pages for full browsers for years. I'm picking up skills in making web pages for mobile devices (been a lot of :confused:), but I rolled out my first mobile site today.

I'll mainly be coming here with questions making web pages to run in iPad's Safari, but will be lurking frequently.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Just popping in to introduce myself. I'm a web developer who has been doing pages for full browsers for years. I'm picking up skills in making web pages for mobile devices (been a lot of :confused:), but I rolled out my first mobile site today.

I'll mainly be coming here with questions making web pages to run in iPad's Safari, but will be lurking frequently.

Welcome to the iPad Forums. Glad to have you here. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts