What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just recieved my IPad 4, anybody else

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Enjoy.

Mine is 4G, so won't show for weeks. I can wait, though. I was more impatient to find out about the product announcements than I am to receive the device, surprisingly.

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got mine a couple hours ago loving it so far. Ipad 4 that is.

Last edited:

dulciedarling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BlueSky77 said:
Got mine (full size ipad 4th gen) this morning and loving it!

So there are 2 out today!! How crazy, love my iPad 2 white 64g wifi only, really tempted by buy a mini

YH8NE1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got mine and I'm replying with dictation this is awesome. I am in love with iOS6.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got mine @ 11 a.m. today.........a full charge and restore from iTunes (iPad 3 save) and I'm back at it.
Love it big time!

Speed is awesome.......the iPad 3 was quick doing things and maybe it's just me but the iPad 4 just seems to snap quicker.
Happy Camper here! :)

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Forgot to mention....
The lightening connector (my first exposure to it) is awesome......about time they lose that old clunky plug.
You can't mess it up either....it goes both ways! :D

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
Forgot to mention....
The lightening connector (my first exposure to it) is awesome......about time they lose that old clunky plug.

Agreed! Love it...except that now I have to deal with two kinds of connectors. Argh!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
Forgot to mention....

I thought the same with my iPhone. At first I didn't know which way to plug in the lightening connector, but than realized than it goes both ways! The plug is so compact compared to the old one,which I am happy for!

Most reactions