What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just picked up a rMBP a must if you have an ipad.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What a beautiful experience to be all apple. To put a note , contact, picture in your iPhone, then pop into you iPad or MacBook and have it all matching has proven to be the missing link in my organizational life. Add to this 100% retina and I'm gadget happy for the next few years. Well maybe. When people ask me hay what tablet should I buy, I point out how most people use them. It's all about consumption, and the tool doing what it should do reliably. In my past year and a half apple has done this for me. Ultimately the deciding factor is battery life if it don't hold a charge what good is it. My son say I'm a google traitor because I brag about apple all the time. Then I laugh back at him because his google phone is dead again.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dude...no pictures and it ain't real! :)

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What ain't real! You want pictures of my MacBook, my ipad, and my iPhone 4?
Why would I lie? I'm not bragging most people already have MacBooks.
All I'm saying is for those on the bubble an about to upgrade their laptop or to an ipad, they should get apple everything.
On the other hand if you have an android you should get and android tablet.
Now if I said I picked up a new rMBP 2.7, then that would be bragging.
If you really want picture PM me. I don't want others to think I'm bragging.

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Enjoy, Zipur. I trust that you're not sitting in roomful of imaginary devices, lol.

There's a lot to be said for having all your devices talk to one another smoothly, and if your new setup works well for you, that's what counts.

I tried making the transition to a Mac in the past year, but ended up returning mine and getting something else that works for me. With services such as Gmail, Dropbox, Amazon's cloud player, etc., I make all my devices talk across platforms -- iOS, Android and Windows. It is a little bit more effort, but once everything's set up, things work smoothly and I enjoy the added flexibility of more than one platform.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
zipur said:
What ain't real! You want pictures of my MacBook, my ipad, and my iPhone 4?
Why would I lie? I'm not bragging most people already have MacBooks.
All I'm saying is for those on the bubble an about to upgrade their laptop or to an ipad, they should get apple everything.
On the other hand if you have an android you should get and android tablet.
Now if I said I picked up a new rMBP 2.7, then that would be bragging.
If you really want picture PM me. I don't want others to think I'm bragging.

I don't think you're bragging or lying....I just think it is cool to see pictures in forums. It adds richness to an otherwise text-only style of communication. And I guess you're never heard that phrase before.....it is pretty common on the Internet. Anyhow, enjoy your new mac...it is a lovely thing to use everyday.

Last edited:

Most reactions