What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered Ipad 4

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was going to order but have decided to wait in line on Friday. I don't think there will be as many people buying this version of the iPad as previous years.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered, too. 64GB 4G model, with Nov. 26 shipping date.

My iPad 1 is showing its age, too. iPad 2 still doing fine.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered, too. 64GB 4G model, with Nov. 26 shipping date.

My iPad 1 is showing its age, too. iPad 2 still doing fine.

So they are giving shipping dates on the LTE 4th Gen iPad. All I got on this same mini model was "Mid November". I hope I get mine before travel day for Thanksgivings.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So they are giving shipping dates on the LTE 4th Gen iPad. All I got on this same mini model was "Mid November". I hope I get mine before travel day for Thanksgivings.

I think minis were set to deliver Nov. 2 originally. Some other poster said when he signed on to buy it showed Nov. 2, then by the time he finished his purchase, it said mid-November delivery. Maybe they sold out their first batch quickly?

I'm guessing that demand for iPad 4 might not be as great as for minis.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipadder474 said:
My Apple guy at local Best Buy told me November would be when I could place my order.

The salesman at your Best Buy store is wrong, you can place online orders for the wifi only iPad 4 immediately, for delivery between the 2nd and 6th of November. Wifi+ cellular models can be ordered later in November.

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The salesman at your Best Buy store is wrong, you can place online orders for the wifi only iPad 4 immediately, for delivery between the 2nd and 6th of November. Wifi+ cellular models can be ordered later in November.

That's what I want just the WiFi iPad4 wonder if it will come in 64gb. He may have just misunderstood thinking I wanted a 3g type.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's what I want just the WiFi iPad4 wonder if it will come in 64gb. He may have just misunderstood thinking I wanted a 3g type.

You can order any iPad 4 -- 4G or wifi only. Orders started early today. You probably just got a clueless sales guy. That kind of info is widely available via google search before orders begin, so in future you'd be better off doing a search that would take seconds.

As widely reported online, the models include 64 GB.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipadder474 said:

Just go to the Apple online store to check on that the delivery time is at the time you order. It could change at any moment.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
You can order any iPad 4 -- 4G or wifi only. Orders started early today. You probably just got a clueless sales guy. That kind of info is widely available via google search before orders begin, so in future you'd be better off doing a search that would take seconds.

You just won't get delivery of wifi+4G models until some time later in November.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You just won't get delivery of wifi+4G models until some time later in November.

Yes, my 64GB 4G is to arrive Nov 26.

That date also was reported well in advance of orders starting. Of course, if orders pile up, waits get longer.

Most reactions

Latest posts