What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered a new iPad Pro 11”

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just ordered a new iPad Pro 11” 256Gb to replace my ageing iPad Air2. I’ve recently got the “this app will not work on your device” on a few app downloads recently so I bit the bullet and parted with many “beer tokens” for the new one, complete with pencil and new cover.
I then realised that Apple have taken a rather huge chunk of cash from me recently with a new iPhone XR in November, a new Watch Series4 to replace my Series2 just after Christmas and now the new iPad Pro.

Still if you want the best it’s always gonna cost! [emoji6]

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Congratulations. It’s a big upgrade.

Yes, Apple took a huge chunk of my money last year too. I console myself with the probablitly they won’t get much this year, probably next year either. Things aren’t moving as fast as they use to, and two years should be the minimum for a new device these days. Three or four years, if you aren’t adicted to new stuff like I am.

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just ordered a new iPad Pro 11” 256Gb to replace my ageing iPad Air2...................

Well, I did exactly the same last month, i.e. bought the pricey iPad Pro 11" 256GB - got $120 trade-in on my old iPad Air 2 - quite happy w/ the new device - put on all + more of my travel music - enjoying the facial ID and the new USB-C port; the new battery let's me go most of the day (my old Air 2's battery was dying, so annoying!).

Wife's older iDevices still fine but could be upgraded; her late 2012 iMac could also be replaced - my Mac laptops still fine but getting old - I see spending some more money on one or more Apple products this year! Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts