What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered a Devicewear Vegan Leather Magnetic Case for iPad Mini with Six Position

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I decided I wanted something a little more professional looking than a multicolor silicone case, so went with this one based upon the
many 5 star reviews, and especially the product review video as it also has a built in stand. I can use with a blue-tooth keyboard
down the line if I want, and not have to carry around a stand as well.

Amazon let me sign up for yet another Prime Trial so Free 2-day shipping to get this to me a day before my iPad Mini is
scheduled to be delivered as well.
Current Price: $26.95
Amazon.com: Devicewear Vegan Leather Magnetic Case for iPad Mini with Six Position Flip Stand, Black (RDG-IPM-BLK): Computers & Accessories41s0suVONQL._SX300_.jpg2013-04-16 10_13_35-Amazon.com_ Devicewear Vegan Leather Magnetic Case for iPad Mini with Six Po.jpg2013-04-16 10_13_46-Amazon.com_ Devicewear Vegan Leather Magnetic Case for iPad Mini with Six Po.jpg2013-04-16 10_14_37-Amazon.com_ Devicewear Vegan Leather Magnetic Case for iPad Mini with Six Po.jpg

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It looks nice, but what makes it magnetic???

This here is magnetic coupling mounting stand:
Infiniapps Magnetic Stand Car Mount iPad Mini Frosty Case | eBay

I think the part that people don't get to appreciate is that when you are mobile and constantly have to set the ipad down and do something and then have to take the ipad somewhere else and do it again and again. There is just no better mounting and dismounting mechanism then using magnetism.
Pictures have difficult time capturing that.

Last edited:
OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks nice, but what makes it magnetic???

The cover has magnets in the top and bottom corners. This holds the cover closed in book mode as well as enables/disables sleep mode when the cover is opened and closed.

Most reactions

Latest posts