What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just joined

boyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have just joined forum, I have got the new iPhone 4s and ipad2 and joined because i thought would be good way to get the best out of my devices and meet people alike:)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

OP
boyo

boyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody know how to get films onto iPad 2 with the new ios5. Since I updated to ios5 the movies I had downloaded onto iTunes will not transfer to my iPad apart from the one I bought from iTunes. The other films I downloaded are from vuze? Any ideas?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody know how to get films onto iPad 2 with the new ios5. Since I updated to ios5 the movies I had downloaded onto iTunes will not transfer to my iPad apart from the one I bought from iTunes. The other films I downloaded are from vuze? Any ideas?
With iOS 5 movies are no longer in the iPod/now Music App, they are in Videos. Did you look there? Or did I misread your question?

EDIT: What films are you talking about? That might have something to do with it.

Last edited:
OP
boyo

boyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ones I have bought of iTunes I can get access to in my films but before I upgraded to ios5 I used to be able download a movie from Internet and drag across to my iTunes account then sync it with my iPad and watch the movie now it does not recognise it? Then I downloaded av player had but can't get it working either?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ones I have bought of iTunes I can get access to in my films but before I upgraded to ios5 I used to be able download a movie from Internet and drag across to my iTunes account then sync it with my iPad and watch the movie now it does not recognise it? Then I downloaded av player had but can't get it working either?
Hmmm...what format are the Vuze files?

OP
boyo

boyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They are a torrent DVD rip divx. Then when I drag it into iTunes it asks what apple device do I want to watch the film on then you select iPhone 4,iPad, apple tv 2 etc then it saves it in the proper format for whatever device you have selected but since putting on iOS 5 it says cannot find file even know its still in my iTunes account under films?

Most reactions