1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Just got my new 3G synced and running

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by MacCarl, Apr 30, 2010.

1. MacCarl

MacCarl iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This thing is at least as great as I thought it would be, but I already see that I'm trying to make it a MacBook Pro and finding out that it's not. The first thing I want to do is to import a LARGE pdf and read it like a book. By large, I mean 68 MB. I have uploaded it to my iDisk in the cloud, but I don't use iDisk often and I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas?

I am not new to Mac (I still have my SE 30 somewhere) but there is a lot I don't know.

Thank you!
  2. Rasputina

Rasputina iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What do you plan on reading it with? I like goodreader. You can download files wirelessly with goodreader also either on your network or from idisk.
  3. MacCarl

MacCarl iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, I'll try Goodreader right away. You can see that I have no idea what I'm doing, but I am having fun. Thanks for the reply.
    Carl
  4. col.bris

col.bris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +459 / 0
    welcome to the best ipad forum world wide