What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got my iPad2--this thing is incredible; need dog version (ha)

Lilaq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in here and share my enthusiasm. OMG I love this thing. I can't believe how small it is (thin). With the smart cover on and just sitting on a table, it looks like maybe a very thin magazine or something. But it does EVERYTHING-like a magic portal to the world. I've been addicted to my iPhone 4 for awhile now, but I'm sorry to say, it'll be neglected now. Ditto for my Kindle. My poor Kindle 3 seems like a sorry sad joke in comparison.

I just wish Apple made a version for my dog so I don't feel like I'm neglecting him-maybe smells like peanut butter and has a Magic Window type app for dog walks complete with other dog rumps scrolling by for sniffing.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just wish Apple made a version for my dog so I don't feel like I'm neglecting him-maybe smells like peanut butter and has a Magic Window type app for dog walks complete with other dog rumps scrolling by for sniffing.

Hilarious! Love your post! And welcome!

richrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy!

I know what you mean. Sometimes my doggy is nudging my hand when I am playing with my iPad.

So, I did the right thing and bought her an iBone...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-279531454.png
    image-279531454.png
    455.2 KB · Views: 314

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah misty my cocker wants my undevided attention. I need to get het an ibiscut.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't have a dog to neglect but my boyfriend's feeling the pain. (We got ours at the same time but he won't open his until his case comes in...who does that?!) My iPad my "magical make dreams come true machine."

Gmenfan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol this is funny because my dog tends to paw mine and my gfs ipad2 so we tell our dog the box to the ipad is her personal ipaw lol , i know we are crazy lol,,,what can i say im a softee for dogs:D

Last edited:

tweeter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have a pug....food is your friend. At least it is with mine, as long as they have something to chew on they really don't care what I do!

I love my iPad, and I still love my Kindle for reading. It's just so easy to toss it in my purse when I go out.

pugs rock!

funforums5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have that magic piano app. I opened it and put my dog's treat on my iPad. When she came to get it she set off the piano. She freaked out and started barking at it until it handed over her snack :p

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya, it just seems like dogs are just not fans of the iPad. A rabbit I used have would try and interpose himself between my hand and my laptop's keyboard when I was sitting on the floor with him. I learned how to type one handed while giving him his rightful pettings. I imagine he would have tried to use my iPad as a platform to get in my face if be was around today.

I Bunny is not an Apple product but a royal statement.

southpaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My two mini poodles are not thrilled. One of them already has a habit of closing my laptop while I'm using it. Now the other one jumps on me in bed and steps on the back of the iPad until I put it away.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Schoff0310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad since launch day. I absolutely love it.
My iPhone 4 gathers dust when I am at home.
Just read my first book on it.

Nix74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasmynsway said:
Don't have a dog to neglect but my boyfriend's feeling the pain. (We got ours at the same time but he won't open his until his case comes in...who does that?!) My iPad my "magical make dreams come true machine."

That is something my husband would do! Funny!

Most reactions

Latest posts