What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got my iPad with retina

Status
Not open for further replies.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I need to know what screen protector to get. I don't want one that's too expensive and I need one with good quality without any liquid.

Have you done a search on this forum for your question, waqas4?

WAQAS4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
There are tons of threads speaking directly about screen protectors and various brands.

Can you give me a link to the threads?

MapleNuts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never saw a need for a screen protector for a device kept in a case when not in use.
Somehow they all seem to forfeit some clarity, at least in my view.
I prefer to go naked :eek: with my iPad 3 and 4.

lisa22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WAQAS4 said:
I need to know what screen protector to get. I don't want one that's too expensive and I need one with good quality without any liquid.

Steinhill is nice. Very clear and smooth. Feels like the actual naked screen. Mid range price and cheap on eBay. They do get scratched up a bit on phones, but my phone is pretty abused. I
With an ipad, it should be fine.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MapleNuts said:
I never saw a need for a screen protector for a device kept in a case when not in use.
Somehow they all seem to forfeit some clarity, at least in my view.
I prefer to go naked :eek: with my iPad 3 and 4.

Totally agree with you. They are usually removed within a week.

gr8scottw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WAQAS4 said:

I went to GhostArmor to have them put their product on my iPad4, SOOOOO worth it! This is the best screen protector I've ever seen, and I work in computers for a living. Cost me $40, but they I'd it and it took about a half hour while I was in the mall. No interference with touch or the beautiful screen.

Wingennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the feeling of the bare screen. It is almost silky. I bought a top of the line screed protector for my iPhone and couldn't tell it was a retina screen afterwards. I use a Smart Cover and put the iPad in a 10" laptop skin when it isn't being used.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the OP is satisfied with his responses, we will now close this thread.

Please refer to the Google search for additional screen protector comments. Thank you all to the recommendations given in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts