What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got my iPad 2 ! ! !

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my iPad 2 64GB wifi, with a tan leather Smart Cover.

Gonna go play with it now! :D:):D

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats I hope you have a lot of fun with the new toy! I got my iPad 2 on the release day and I still can leave it along for to long... Hahahaha

Have fun!

stick2e - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Kayno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here.. Got mine on release day too 64GB white wifi with the black smart cover and I haven't gone 10 minutes without playing with it.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kayno said:
Same here.. Got mine on release day too 64GB white wifi with the black smart cover and I haven't gone 10 minutes without playing with it.

Same one I got :) 64 gb wifi

OP
xune

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome guys! I am super stoked to finally have one in my possession. I got mine in black, as that was the only 64 wifi that was left. I was ready to take just about any iPad 2, in any color and in any configuration! I'm glad that I was able to get a 64 this time. Last time I got a 16GB 3G, simply because it was the only one available and I didn't want to wait any longer. No regrets though, as it has been my favorite electronic device I've ever owned. .. That is, until today of course! Looooove my new iPad 2!

Now to update my sig. :D

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
xune said:
Awesome guys! I am super stoked to finally have one in my possession. I got mine in black, as that was the only 64 wifi that was left. I was ready to take just about any iPad 2, in any color and in any configuration! I'm glad that I was able to get a 64 this time. Last time I got a 16GB 3G, simply because it was the only one available and I didn't want to wait any longer. No regrets though, as it has been my favorite electronic device I've ever owned. .. That is, until today of course! Looooove my new iPad 2!

I know your feeling, I was in the same position as you was, however I was 9th in line so I know I was having a good opportunity to get what I want :)

This is my first iPad product, I had iPod for many year and I'm awaiting for iPhone 5 in Verizon ( hopefully ) then I will have all I want, at least for now. Every year will be a new story since I love gadgets.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooops, I was about to welcome you to the site, based on your title. Well though, enjoy your iPad 2.

OP
xune

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far, very pleased!

The screen is brighter compared to my first gen and the contrast ratios are higher. Also the speaker is noticeably louder, as long as there is nothing directly blocking the speaker. The smart cover helps direct the sound forward when it is folded around the backside.

Overall, quicker, faster, lighter, easier to hold, and the smart cover rocks!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

f211e133.png

I think your update should say:

Sent iPad2 to SweetPoison.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts