What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just drag and drop

Wilso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, after this thing is finally set up properly (if that ever actually happens), is there a way that I can make minor changes, like just adding a half a dozen photos, by simply dragging the half a dozen photos onto the iPad? Without making sure that I've selected 30 other things so it doesn't delete them?

cadams05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, cant do it as is. ITunes only as far as i know and its not the quickest or most enjoyable use of ur time

Dbarnesh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the photo transfer app. It was very easy to use. You need to install it on your ipad and your pc. I put the pictures I wanted into a folder on my desk top. Start photo transfer on your iPad and then on your pc. Very simple instructions will pop up. Another click or two and your pics will be in your iPad photo folder.

If I can do it anyone should be able to do it!

Dbarnesh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, that's what it is called, Photo Transfer App. I'd post a screen shot but don't get me started on trying to post a picture on an iPad! Lol.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is a good YouTube explanation:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnT5hzB_3Mw[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts