What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just bought the iPad

Emodracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I posted a question about the iPad yesterday. I was gonna wait til Friday to buy one, but I went ahead and decided to head to best buy today.

After much debate, I ended up going with the 16 gb wifi only version.

I can tether my iPad to my iPhone, so I didn't see the need in paying for another data plan.

I just had to say, I love this thing!!!!!

It is so much easier to bring this to work than my laptop.

tnbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great you went ahead and purchase.

Last edited:

MaDurn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
emod, great to see u bought so soon! i, too got the same one, but it wasnt until recently, that i was able to use my cell phone as a hotspot (android phone user.....im middle of the road on technology), but in addition to that, i couldnt justify a stand alone data plan JUST for one item.

happy surfing at work!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Enjoy! Another 16 GB wifi user here, about two months in. Gets used every day. Love it, and have found many uses for it. Many apps, great battery life, easy to tote around. Standby mode is awesome making for immediate use.

Most reactions

Latest posts