What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Air sleeve-great protection

Buttafingas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After dropping 1 iPad 2 and replacing it (thank you Apple), I have been looking for a good, PROTECTIVE sleeve. I think my search is over. While at Staples today, I happened upon a display for Just Air neoprene sleeves. Their iPad sleeve is a little chunky, (1 1/4" thick), but the whole case is made of air pillows that line the inside and sides of the case. It even has an air pillow to protect the iPad against hitting the zipper. The best part is, it cost me a whopping $22. Like I said, the thickness is a little much, but i'd put my money on this case if it were dropped.

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you drop your iPad often. Seems like a little too much protection for something you have to use so often.

OP
Buttafingas

Buttafingas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once is all it took to crack the screen and dent the aluminum. Quality, not quantity.

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dropped mine once well my son pulled my short ass computer connection cable. I don't know why they are so short. Fell flat on the glass with the smart cover and no problem thank God.

OP
Buttafingas

Buttafingas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dropped mine on a ceramic floor still in a poor quality sleeve. Bent the bezel, cracked the glass when it hit, it hit on the corner of the iPad.

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if dropping is a problem.... which it is for me, at least with my phone and laptop i would go with an otterbox.

Might add some bulk but peace of mind is worth it.

OP
Buttafingas

Buttafingas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matt1226 said:
Did apple say why they replaced it for you at no charge?

They didn't say why. I think they just took mercy on me. I was absolutely dumbfounded after it happened. Very cool of them to do it. I was actually in the store when I dropped it. I was there to have my iPhone replaced.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are you protecting it from drops when you are actually using it, and it's not in the sleeve?

Most reactions