What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just A Few Notes

mladen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everybody. Greetings to all iPad fans.

I'm new here, but I just wanted to say a few thing about iPad, although I am not a proud owner of great iPad :(

Watching YouTube, reading articles and posts from other forums, I realized that most of people DON'T know how to use iPad.

They think that iPad is a replacement for laptop or desktop PC, but it is not.

I'm an engineer of automatics and computer systems, and believe me, iPad has a great potential among engineers and programmers. I don't know how many of you know what are SCADA systems (it's something from automatics, you can find on wiki), but iPad is something that could really improve engineering of SCADA systems. Problem is that there is no good app for SCADA.

His mobility, battery life-time, large screen, and lots of other good features, are simply irreplaceable for engineers.....only if there are more quality apps.

Thanks for reading,

Mladen Stojanovic

Most reactions

Latest posts